We have been listening for decades around the miracles of turmeric. It contains natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties to keep the infection away from cuts and burns. As it delivers so many benefits it is advised by the doctors to add turmeric in your daily food consumption, or you can try the recipe below stated which is made from turmeric..enjoy cooking!!
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 20 Minutes
Total time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 1 Serving
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• pinch of clove
• pinch of nutmeg
• 1 tsp fresh ginger (optional)
• pinch of fresh ground black pepper (optional)
• As much turmeric as you can handle! Start with a teaspoon and go up from there.
• 1-2 cups of water
• Raw honey to sweeten
• Milk sub of choice (I went with fresh coconut milk, but almond and hemp would both be delicious)
One thing you have to keep in mind is that when all the ingredients are boiled up only at that stage turmeric powder should be added and immediately pour it into your favourite mug. For best results, you can also buy organic turmeric powder.
Other health benefits of turmeric powder are:
• Turmeric helps in treating indigestion problem.
• Turmeric helps to prevent various heart diseases like Atherosclerosis by clearing blocked arteries and reducing inflammation. It minimizes the risk of heart attacks and strokes by preventing plaque and reducing bad cholesterol.
• Diabetes, a common condition nowadays can also be controlled by adding turmeric to your daily diet.
• Struggling to lose weight, turmeric will help you to burn your excessive fat and increases metabolism.
• Turmeric helps in reducing headaches like a migraine, cluster headache, etc. due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.